The Future of Posts 2019: Delivering change in the world of Posts
We reached out to our network of Postal Operators and industry colleagues for the second year in a row to understand how the industry is changing.
Our standout finding cropped up time and time again: that the consumer is at the heart of change in Posts across the world.
To meet demand, Posts are leveraging a blend of technology and forward-thinking strategy to build an immersive customer experience that places the consumer above all else.
Key findings from the Future of Posts 2019 report include:
- An overwhelming 94 percent are either using or planning to use data analytics for better customer awareness.
- Technology is key: 92 percent of Posts believe digital solutions will play a critical role in improving branch productivity.
- 91 percent of Posts either already have Self-Service Kiosks or planning on adding them.
- 90 percent of Posts feel that parcels will be most important to success over the next five years.
- Deutsche Post DHL is the most admired Postal Operator in the world for the second year in a row, while the Swiss Post and SingPost are second and third, respectively.
Download our Future of Posts report now to learn how to deliver change in the world of Posts in 2019.